I was wondering or rather questioning, how is it possible that in 2017, we still have people coming out with statements like, “I don’t believe in that stuff.” I was smiling, albeit in disbelief really, as I recalled a conversation I had earlier today with a person.
The ‘stuff’ the person was referring to is the work I do as a Hypnoanalyst and the changes a person can bring about for themselves using their mind. Isn’t it as good as saying, “I don’t believe in the power of my brain” and discounting the evidence provided by Neuroscience, the Science of Epigentic research and the Science of Psychoneuroendoimmunology?
The research of all of these sciences combined has proven:-
- Your brain waves are divided into bandwidths, speeds if you like, and they change according to what you are doing and what you are feeling. They include Beta, Alpha, Delta, Theta and Gamma. Alpha for example is ‘the power of now’, being here, in the present. The alpha brain wave state puts your brain into an open and receptive state which is necessary for transformation.
- Our thoughts manifest as electrical and magnetic energy, energy that is both visible and measurable. Our thoughts are the most potent form of energy known to man.
- You have a tremendous amount of control over how your genes are expressed. Your gene activity is influenced by your thoughts, attitudes, perceptions and unconscious beliefs. Altering them allows you to direct the function and growth of your brain.
- Your brain is ‘soft wired’ which means that it can be physically scuplted, trained and reconditioned at any stage of life.
- Some of your past failures many not even be your fault. The way your brain is wired to function is responsible for some of your past failures but, you can do something about that also!
Scientific research has proven that if there is something about your way of thinking, your habits/behaviours that you don’t like, you have the ability to change it, using scientifically validated methodologies, methodologies that I use in my practice. It’s the process of these specific methodologies that (a) places your brain in the frequency necessary to facilitate lasting change and (b) encodes information in the correct place in your brain, your subconscious.